Dedicated in 1897, St. Mary of the Mount Catholic Church at 403 Grandview Avenue stands atop Mount Washington and can be seen from many points across Pittsburgh. The Gothic-style edifice features a set of stained glass windows depicting a pictorial progression of the life of Christ and a 24-hour chapel. Worship schedule and visitor information is here. 

(Photo courtesty of Andrew Barrowman at www.barrowmanphotography.com)

Mount Washington Community Development Corporation
608 Virginia Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
412.481.3220   |   info@mwcdc.org